Monday, August 8, 2011

"The Art of Selling" Seminar with Grace Lebecka

Actor’s Corner Centre presents 
                          
“The Art of Selling” How to increase your sales. Tips from Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.                                                       
A Seminar featuring: Grace Lebecka
                                                                                           
Solvang 3d Wednesday                               
May 16th
6:00PM to 7:30PM
Only $45, Regular price $60             
Meet Grace Lebecka. 
“I always love to assist other people. The philosophy of ‘how can I help’ 
allowed me to succeed for 20 years in the Los Angeles retail high fashion 
industry. I worked for small family owned boutiques as well as big retail 
giants like Nordstrom’s and Macy’s.  My acquired skills led me to Versace
in Beverly Hills. In 2004 and 2005 by using the principle of ‘how can I help’
I became number one salesperson worldwide in the Versace house of fashion.
Please join me and you to will become number one.”

Our Studio is located at 435 Second Street in Solvang, CA. 
Space limited. For RSVP please call: 805 686-2409 or email: info@actorscornercenter.com
The seminar is recommended for the retail stores
owners, managers and employees and anyone in the business that requires
customer service. 


 TESTIMONIAL:

"I thoroughly enjoyed 'The Art of Selling' seminar last night at the Actor's Corner Center . Grace Lebecka was so phenomenal sharing the psychology of 'superserving' the customer in addition to sharing her experience and knowledge from the house of Versace.You should definitely consider sending your entire staff to her if you need any help with sales of products or services. Thank you Grace!"
Darcy Wright, director, The Heart Link Network - Santa Ynez Valley